1. Data controller
Ca’ Rustica & Ibisco – Via Ca’ De Luca, 10 – Ca’ Lino di Chioggia (Ve) (hereinafter, ” Owner “), as holder of the treatment, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, ” Privacy Code “) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, ” GDPR “) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes set out below.
2. Object of the treatment
Your personal data, identifiers (for example, name, surname, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you when you request contacts from the form on the site necessary for the performance of the service.
3. Finalità del trattamento
Il trattamento riguarda esclusivamente l’invio della richiesta contatti.
3. Purpose of treatment
The data are received by e-mail and are stored locally in the e-mail program only to be able to respond to requests received. Received e-mails are stored for a period of five years.
5. Data access
Your data may only be made accessible to the personnel responsible for the purposes of responding to your request.
6. Data communication
Your data will not be disclosed or communicated to anyone.
7. Rights of the person concerned
As an interested party, you have the right to:
- i. obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- ii. obtain information on: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic means; d) the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- iii. to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- iv. oppose, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the person concerned, as set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes by means of automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that, in any case, the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition even in part remains unaffected. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, he also has the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8. Procedures for the exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- – a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Ca’ Rustica & Ibisco – Via Ca’ De Luca, 10 – Ca’ Lino di Chioggia (Ve);
- – an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org